Micros seymour zarbs

tout ce qui touche à l'électronique

Modérateur : FAQueurs

Répondre
Invité

Micros seymour zarbs

Message par Invité »

Salut les enfants,

J'ai acheté récemment un set de micros seymour duncan.
Quelqu'un saurait-il me dire à quelle époque ils remontent svp?

Il s'agit de micros basse de type :
SEYMOUR DUNCAN ACTIVE EQ BASS PICKUPS APB1 & AJB1

l'un est au format PB donc et l'autre au format JB.
Se sont des micros actifs, et chose zarb dessus, sur le devant des micros ya 3 touts petits interrupteurs blancs! (on/off) comme sur les vieilles cartes meres, des interrupteurs epais comme l'ongle.
Les deux micros en sont équipés, et sur les micros il n'est pas écrit basslines mais "Seymour duncan" gravé.
:?:
Basstyra
Se lève la nuit pour poster
Nombre de guitares fabriquées : 0

Message par Basstyra »

Photos ?
Titulaire d'un 5th String d'argent pour avoir abusé 5th String...
"J'adore quand on m'abuse!!!!" - 5th String
Invité

Message par Invité »

Le temps de recharger les accus et je balance les photos dans environ 3 heures.
:)
Invité

Message par Invité »

Bon ben je viens de trouver des infos dessus, notamment sur talkbass.
En fait ce sont des micros dont seymour a arreté la fabrication au milieu des années 90.
Ils s'appellent plus précisément "Duncan Active EQ Bass
pickups.", et ont été remplacés depuis par des basslines EQ pro machin chose.

Apparemment ils ont une bonne cote.
Voila ce qui en est dit

"Functions of switches on old-style "Active EQ" bass pickups
We stopped making the switch pickups ("Active EQ") in the mid-'90s. We replaced them with the Pro-Active™ series.
The little rocker switches on the Active EQ pickups change the sound. Switch #1 shifts the coil resonance. On a Jazz Bass® neck pickup and a P Bass® pickup, the resonance moves downward from 22 KHz to 6.4 KHz. On a Jazz Bass bridge pickup, it move downwards from 17 KHz to 4.9 KHz. The effect is to give a more focused sound with a harder attack. Switch #2 gives a broad band bass boost of 4 dB for the Jazz Bass neck and P Bass pickups, and 5 dB for the Jazz Bass bridge. The switches can be a very effective tool for changing the tonal "character" of your instrument."

(du site de seymour).

"zender97608-28-2000, 03:35 PM
sup fellas...anyways i have a trivia question for you guys, anybody remember an older model of seymore duncan active j-bass pickups the have 3 little white switches on them? well if you do please let me know what the heck those little switches do!!! they probably configure the pickups from series to parallel but i wanna know for sure. any input would be greatly appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slater08-28-2000, 08:57 PM
They're called Seymour Duncan Active E.Q. Bass pickups. They are supposed to produce a very clean sound. They have a small preamp built inside the pickup. The 3 switches shift the resonant frequency so you can vary the tone of the pickup. These pickups are/were(?) available in P and J styles. I've never tried them - I would rather twist tone knobs over trying to flip tiny switches.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zender97608-29-2000, 02:33 PM
thanks slater!!! i'm totally with you i'd rather fiddle with knobs than these tiny little switches but my bass just came equipped with them...they do sound cool though!

maxoges09-02-2000, 10:11 AM
I have those pickups on my APB-4 fernandes. It came with the original FGI-pickups (I think FGI is the name) but I changed them and the Semour Duncans sound great...could have something to do with the bass sounding awesome before aswell :) I haven't tried any other replacement pickups..but I would recommend these to anyone. I have one p and one j on my fernandes they work as slater discribed.
But you can alter the sound with the tone control aswell.
Feel free to ask me anything about them. I had them on my bass for three years."

(de talkbass)

Les ai pas encore essayés, verrai ça ce week end, mais je vous balance les tofs cet apres midi.
:)
Invité

Les photos

Message par Invité »

Les voila :
Répondre